Registration and Compliance
At Amicus Recruit we pride ourselves on our high levels of safeguarding. As such we are able to provide our clients with locums who are fully compliant and safeguarded.Registration
Amicus Recruit supports the highest levels of safeguarding throughout social care recruitment and as such are founding members of ASWEB.
An integral part of our safeguarding process is for Rachel Hales, our Candidate Services Officer, to meet all locums face-to-face to conduct a full, personal and professional interview.
This ensures we remain fully Warner compliant and enables us to view and take copies of all of your original documents.
During this registration meeting you will also have an opportunity to discuss your requirements so we can match you with your ideal role.
As part of our safeguarding standards you will also be asked questions to determine your suitability to work with vulnerable children and adults.
When registering with Amicus Recruit we will require the following documentation/information:
- Up to date CV
- Enhanced CRB check
- Social work qualification certificate(s)
- GSCC registration and certificate
- Two forms of recent proof of address, within the last three months
- Amicus Recruit application form
- Eligibility to work in the UK (for more information please see our social work resources page)
- Proof of National Insurance number (for more information about your National Insurance application, please see our social work resources page)
- Referee details and/or references from the last 5 years of employment
- Two passport pictures
- Gaps of more than one month in your employment history to be evidenced with personal and character referee details
- Referee details for 2 character references, who have known you for over 5 years.
- Completed and signed Amicus Recruit application form
- A valid (full) UK driving licence, if applicable
- Car insurance with business use, if applicable
At Amicus Recruit, our dedicated compliance team ensures that your file is kept continually up to date and that it adheres to the safeguarding standards required.
Throughout your time with us we will require ongoing paperwork/documentation for any audits instructed, as well as for any new assignment(s) that our Recruitment Team source for you.
All references must be kept up to date with each new assignment you move to. It is critical that we acquire referee details for each assignment undertaken through us.Enhanced CRB
Each year we will renew your enhanced Criminal Records Bureau check (CRB). To process this application we will require two forms of proof of address (within the last three months).
We may also take this opportunity to ask for any outstanding documents that are required to ensure your file is kept up to date.
Your General Social Care Council registration (GSCC) renewal will be required every three years. Amicus Recruit can endorse your renewal form and again, we may also take this opportunity to ask for any outstanding documents we may require for your file.
Amicus Recruit would appreciate your co-operation and assistance when requiring this documentation.
Should you have any questions relating to documentation needed for your CRB, your GSCC registration or your registration with Amicus Recruit, Chanel Taylor, Samantha Hedges and Heidi Cornwall are happy to help.
Please email us or call 0845 450 7479.